In keeping with federal and state public-health recommendations, CASF is postponing all events through the end of April. We are closely monitoring the situation and will continue to adjust the CASF events calendar accordingly. Check back regularly for updates. For any questions, please call the CASF office during regular business hours.
FRIDAY FORUM: Medical Marijuana in the Workplace
2929 NW 62nd Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Medical Marijuana in the Workplace
Join CASF and Guests for a 1-hour Continuing Education Course "Medical Marijuana in the Florida & Its Impact on Organizations"
Pauline Miller | FCCI Insurance Group
Angelo Fillipi | Kelley Kronenberg
Dr. Cori Repp | Concentra
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to handle conflicts between state and federal marijuana laws
- What is the effect of medical marijuana on the Americans with Disabilities Act
- What you should know regarding employment law and drug testing
- How to enforce drug-free workplace policies
- What OSHA regulations must employers remember
- What is your liability as a business owner
No charge CASF Safety Committee Member
$10 CASF members
Cancellations require 48-hour notice
NO SHOW POLICY IN EFFECT
Thank you to our Event Partner!